And be intentional with these. Going halfsies won’t work. GO WHOLSIES, Friends.
- Encourage someone: someone you know, a stranger, a friend, anybody. Make it a goal of your day to improve their day.
- Go for a walk / run without watching the clock. Just exist outdoors with God and his gift of beautiful nature.
- Make a list “10 Things I Adore Right now”. I dare you to keep it to 10. Bet you get to twenty pretty easy.
- Contact an old friend on Facebook, just tell them your hope they are doing well in life.
- Eat Fruit outside. As Marge Simpson tells us, “Fruit is nature’s candy,” and something about eating it in its element is just…right. Unless you are stung by a bee, which is the worst (but this shouldn’t be an issue in near-winter).
- Listen to one song that you love while doing nothing else. Just you and the music. I bet you like the song more thereafter.
- Thank God, then say Amen. No requests. Just thanks.
Enjoy what you are reading??? Let’s connect. I'm currently on Instagram, Letterboxd, Flickr, Twitter, always as CJstunkard.