What’s been happening?
There’s a bit, and it’s late. Here’s a rundown:
Life with Landon. Over 90 days have passed since the birth of my son. He becomes more wonderful every day. He’s now making more noises and facial expressions; he smiles often and follows us with his eyes. He’s the best; I adore him. And my wife; my goodness, my wife is a beautiful, strong woman.
THE GIFT OF WATER PROJECT continues to move forward and has crossed the $2500 mark. I am aiming for $15,000 by May 2017, and I will continue my personal efforts both fundraising and Selling on that eBay in order to get a well built via World Vision.
Writing! Writing! Writing!
3LCpublishing.com has now essentially become CJStunkard.com. Bottom Line: no one really knew what “3LC” was (it stood for Living Life Loving Christ, 3 “L’s” and “C”), and I was told that people like to connect with people, not publishing imprints, so using my name just works better moving forward, because I am doing a lot of writing these days. Below are the Bullet points, just to keep things quick.
- ARTICLES: Though my blog has been weak, a video game blog run by my buddies Dean and Chris was willing to run several articles I wrote in the spring for their site, Gaming with Swag. For all the articles, click this handy link!
- STRONGHOLD: I am more than halfway through the second edition of Stronghold and still hoping for a late 2016 release. The new version is less stilted and much shorter; it’s a better book, plain and simple.
- To Retreat from Romance: The cover artist and I are meeting next week to brainstorm the concept art, and she will go to work on it while I make revisions based on her feedback. Again, by end of year I hope to have this available to you all.
- CHILDREN’S CARTOON: Feedback from varied sources over the last few months has gotten me interested in writing for Children’s TV. It’s a realm I had not considered previously, but I think it will be right in my wheelhouse. Pre-writing now!
- CHILDREN’S BOOK: Along those same lines, I am still hoping to finish the first draft of my children’s book by year end.
Thanks for stopping by!